N.E. Chickenstock 2011!!!!!! Who's up for it??

Quote:
Noo Joanne-you are fine keep the eggs..I will be shipping her more on me for my dissorganized boo-boo! Thankyou for wanting to help though-hope you have a great hatch!

Awww, I didn't know you were feeling sick that day too! I know you worked really hard and we appreciate it! I was just pouting about it, LOL

Don't worry about getting the eggs, at least we know where they went and that someone didn't take them home to be omelette's or something!
ep.gif

I too was sporting scratches down my arms and across my chest. Mine were from rabbits though! I forget to wear long sleeves when I'm going to sex them or work with them. Or I'll think let me just move this rabbit here, or breed that, and I don't feel like going back for my sweatshirt. Then people out in public ask me what attacked me!
hide.gif
I say nothing, I just raise rabbits.

Hey Steph and Jason... awesome poultry party you had there! I had a great time! Brought home 5 new members for my ever growing flock. I met so many friendly folks, and the food was amazing!

Does anyone know who was selling the 4 little black silkie/ polish/ cochin crosses? I bought one and am sorry I didn't take her sister as well. If you're not too far away, and you still have the silkie-polish, I'd be willing to make a drive...

Steve

Quote:
If we did this more often I'd be bankrupt, my parents would throw me out, and I'd be on Animal Cops as one of those animal hoarders because I have no control!

I was thinking of doing a pool party chook social and BBQ at my place. I worked out a barter this year with a guy who owns a pool company and it will be open
smile.png
There is also a huge playset for kids and lots of stuff to do. It would not be a chicken swap though more of a hang and talk thing...

Can I come? Sounds fun! I can't believe I didn't get to meet you on Sunday, I specifically wanted to since we're neighbors. Oh well, another time.
-Jill

Quote:
Noo Joanne-you are fine keep the eggs..I will be shipping her more on me for my dissorganized boo-boo! Thankyou for wanting to help though-hope you have a great hatch!

Awww, I didn't know you were feeling sick that day too! I know you worked really hard and we appreciate it! I was just pouting about it, LOL

Don't worry about getting the eggs, at least we know where they went and that someone didn't take them home to be omelette's or something!
ep.gif

I too was sporting scratches down my arms and across my chest. Mine were from rabbits though! I forget to wear long sleeves when I'm going to sex them or work with them. Or I'll think let me just move this rabbit here, or breed that, and I don't feel like going back for my sweatshirt. Then people out in public ask me what attacked me!
hide.gif
I say nothing, I just raise rabbits.

I know how that is-- with all my big birds, 4 dogs 12 cats and a biting parrot, it's still the rabbits that draw the most blood.

It was great to meet so many of you, especially the Sharks. I had no idea what the shark thing was all about.

Thanks to our hosts for a warm welcome and awesome layout.

Next year we will DEFINITELY join the "night before" party.
smile.png

Note to self: Never debate politics with AHappyChick while sitting in New York traffic on the way home from a Chickenstock. Ouch
roll.png

And no Susan, I won't be a pool boy for the pool party.

Back
Top Bottom