N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

LOL, wow remind me never call u in the morning LOL, My dad was the same way, and then during the day he asweed the phone with bobs funny farm.
Glad all your chicks are ok. what kind did you get?

Its the replacement order for the chicks I lost with the pullet ornamental layer collection.
there looks to be some light brahamas, polish, maybe a couple mottled houdans, lots off EE chicks, and what appear to be red caps( I think).
they were supposed to send the 25 with 1 surprise chick but sent 31 instead. nice for customer relations.

I dont normally answer the phone that way lol but this anti seizure medication is messing up my sleep patterns, I finallyget to sleep at 11- 12 then I am awake by 2 am ,finally drop off again by 5 and have to be up at 7 to get the kid off to school. then after that bit of sleep I am up and awake all day till 11 or 12am again. I was hoping the meds would stabilize and I could get a normal amount of sleep but so far that isnt happening.

Yea they are a pretty bird, kinda goofy looking but neat at the same time.
The 2 that came with the original order turned out stunning the Lady I got them for was thrilled and I was sad to see them go to their intended home lol.
so now I am going to watch these little ones for a week and decide what goes on Saturday and Sunday. I cant decide what to keep and what to sell.
I know the light brahmas are a pretty bird when they reach the 4 week mark. all white bodied and tiped wings in the neck and wings.

ugh decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Quote:
hey...how did I get to be number two? lol. I sold out too. came home to chicks hatching. so I will be ready for next week. shay, if wendy and I knew you were selling that roo we would have both been standing there saying pick me pick me. he was very pretty.

your not number 2, your second LOL
lol.png
i must be tired this morning , that struck me funny.
may the woman with the most cash win.
lol.png
oh god, going back to bed
roll.png

so glad to hear that I am second and not the other thing. my eyes light up when I hear auction. I would have come running like I was mesmerized.

Quote:
your not number 2, your second LOL
lol.png
i must be tired this morning , that struck me funny.
may the woman with the most cash win.
lol.png
oh god, going back to bed
roll.png

so glad to hear that I am second and not the other thing. my eyes light up when I hear auction. I would have come running like I was mesmerized.

lol.png

gypsie,in the hatch I had that included your eggs
I got 1 giant sized yellow chick. when it was wet the yellow looked almost floursent. got eggs from 3 places that day. do you have anyone that fits the description? I think it is going to be white. it towers over everyone else. really cool. dh likes it. "you're not going to get rid of that one are you?" so now I am trying to figure out what it is. all eggs were mixes.

Back
Top Bottom