N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

Quote:
hey...how did I get to be number two? lol. I sold out too. came home to chicks hatching. so I will be ready for next week. shay, if wendy and I knew you were selling that roo we would have both been standing there saying pick me pick me. he was very pretty.

Quote:
hey...how did I get to be number two? lol. I sold out too. came home to chicks hatching. so I will be ready for next week. shay, if wendy and I knew you were selling that roo we would have both been standing there saying pick me pick me. he was very pretty.

We were not going to sell him , but my husband looked at me and said baby what do you think, we have one and they really want him.

Quote:
Shay you seriously might want to rethink yelling AUCTION with a bunch of chicken fanatics around. The stampeede might get a bit dangerous lmao.
You would have to go to one of our avian meeting swaps to understand the full extent of that little word LOl.

perfect idea, an auction, except whisper it so my dh doesnt hear you, then i can spend what i need to out bid janet!!
big_smile.png

Quote:

your not number 2, your second LOL
lol.png
i must be tired this morning , that struck me funny.
may the woman with the most cash win.
lol.png
oh god, going back to bed
roll.png

Quote:
Shay you seriously might want to rethink yelling AUCTION with a bunch of chicken fanatics around. The stampeede might get a bit dangerous lmao.
You would have to go to one of our avian meeting swaps to understand the full extent of that little word LOl.

thats true too, so whisper

Got my replacement order from Mc Murrys this morning, way before my eyes and bdy wanted to be awake again . gh, this medicine is throwing sleep pattern to handbags, litterally,* up at 2 am, sewing handbags, back to sleep by 5 am and the phone rings at 6:30am, not thinking I grumble into the phone, " some one better be dead or dying*
the lady on the phone says nope by the sounds they are all alive and screaming"
uh what are you talking about?
PO lady " your chicks are here"
me : um ok um I will be there as soon and I spash some coffee in my eyes.
PO lady: make sure its black we dont want you blind !
Me: looks at phone and says ok see you in a minute:
me standing there looking at the phone in total confusion to her last reply \\, then It hits me I burst out laughing so hard it woke the hubby up
jumpy.gif

31 out of 26 chicks are all eating and drinking nicely , and yes the little buggers are still screaming up a storm.

Back
Top Bottom