N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

Quote:
Sure looks like it. The comb is the same size as the little fav cockerel (they're the same age) - along with the same thick legs. The other chick has a smaller comb, is half the size and isn't as feathered out. I'll have to see if I can get a decent picture.

The one on the right is the one in question.

13729_picture_04.jpg

13729_picture_01.jpg

there is someone on craiglist looking for some polish.

well, i just got the new speckled sussex in so if it is a boy we can trade.

i am looking to buy 1 buff orphington chick (pullet) and 1 silver sebright (pullet) if anyone will have them...gypsy i think you told me in another thred that you were hatching or getting sebrights on the 18th??

also i am trying to rehome two ball pythons
a two year old male about 3-4 feet long
and a one and a half year old female about 3 feet long

i am asking 50 for my male and 75 for my female, i will not bring them unless araingment have been made prior to the event feel free to pm or email me about them

The sebrites will be in on the 18th and will be ready to go on the 25 and 26th.

I made the mistake of going to TSC to get grain yesterday and uh oh they had in assorted Bantams,
I managed to walk right by the assorted pullets, yep commets and RIR's walked past the assorted reds, got to the last stock tank and oh NOOOOOOO bantams! took all 9 home lol.
I dont have a prayers chance of knowing what they are but the white ones have blue feet and beaks , the others are cute as heck and look to be a possile partridge something another lol. I will get pics up a little later in the morning.

UGH its bad when you have a weakness for bantam chickens.

I might be bringing some polish.
wink.png

not which ones but i have
silver lc polish
golden polish
buff polish
white crested blue polish
and a couple of white sultans

gypsy,

what do you mean by they will be ready by the 25th? if i smile real pretty and show up early would you be willing to bring me two pullets???please?? also can they be in a brooder with standard chicks or do i have to have a separate brooder for sebrights

Back
Top Bottom