N.H. PLAISTOW CHICKEN SWAP

Yup Nh has a minimum law and a colored law. Because of Easter gifts. Law is only on chicks goslings ducklings and bunnies. Not turkeys.
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/XL/437/437-15.htm
"437:15 Sale or Gift of Small Quantities. – Chicks, ducklings, goslings, and rabbits younger than 4 weeks of age shall not be sold or offered for sale; raffled; or offered or given as a prize, premium, or advertising device, in quantity of less than 12 birds or animals to an individual person

Also "colored" critters are also against law to sell.
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/rsa/html/XL/437/437-14.htm
No chick, duckling, gosling, or rabbit that has been dyed or otherwise colored artificially shall be sold or offered for sale; raffled; offered or given as a prize, premium, or advertising device; or displayed in any store, shop, carnival, or other public place.

Hardscrabble doesn't know and I am not telling!

What do they rent for incubators? Both of mine are full and I may need a third.Or I could just get my dads leahy famous cabinet incubator outof storage............

i only yesterday retuned the brand new LG 9200 with turner to them it's not the best of incubators but it hatched my black marans chicks just fine

# is 664 9012

Last edited:
not to mention they are willing to pimp out roosters they told me once my pullets were of age i can bring them by for some 'quality time' when i want my eggs fertile

Quote:
lau.gif

so i might be bringing a 6 month pair of black sumatra
im bringing baby all 2 weeks old
quail=$5.00
frizzle=$8.00 white & red
polish=$8.00 white crested blue & golden laced & buff laced
a silkie=$8.00 partridge
white sultans =$8.00

And some plants $2.00
Ivey
and yellow pansy

and some other stuff

Quote:
so is it ok for us to sell chicks?

I guess swaps/stock and shows have been going on for YEARS without any problems .

Quote:
so far i have received 11 replies of people on the swap newsletter that are coming, that doesnt include the stores flyer or craigslist. so i am not worried about it not being worth the trip. hope we all fit, it is a small parking lot,not like tsc
no rain, a bit cooler than it has been

Last edited:
Good I cant wait, I even went today and bought these little cute easter boxes to put chick in when they buy one, like the stores do with birds , there too cute. hehe

Back
Top Bottom