Naked Neck Thread!!!

Hey guys, I am at a lost here. Everyone said that Rose was a girls but she is acting weird. She dances and then tries to mount the other hens. Seems abusive towards the rest. ANd I keep looking at pictures and pictures and seems like a bot to me more and more. I would hate to give her away and find was a girl but I am scared of getting in trouble with the county if it is a boy since neighbors may rattle me out. I do not know what to do.

Yeah, not everyone said he's a girl, though. :hmm He had visible masculine saddle feathers and a masculine patch of brick red coming in on his shoulder the last time you posted him, which is why I said he looked like a fella. Pullets just don't get those features, much less that much comb and wattle growth at 13 weeks old. Sorry you got some false hope from people, but he's pretty clearly been a male since your last post about him.

Hey guys, I am at a lost here. Everyone said that Rose was a girls but she is acting weird. She dances and then tries to mount the other hens. Seems abusive towards the rest. ANd I keep looking at pictures and pictures and seems like a bot to me more and more. I would hate to give her away and find was a girl but I am scared of getting in trouble with the county if it is a boy since neighbors may rattle me out. I do not know what to do.
Post a current pic please

Post a current pic please
ok, I saw your post and ran outside to get pictures. She/He has not mounted any of the girls that I have seen but grabs the back of their neck hard and the other day notice a little dance before grabbing one by the back of the head. She/He is the biggest of them all and there is Sophia who is another naked neck and she is just way smaller of all and gets ran by all of them even by the little golden laced seabrights. Hope these pictures help. I am so scared because I have never broken any laws and sure do not want to start now at 60, lol 20210531_175240.jpg Rose0606211.jpg Rose0606212.jpg Rose0606213.jpg Rose0606214.jpg

Its a rooster but some females specially game fowl hens dance to show dominance towards other hens like a rooster would and some crow.

Back
Top Bottom