Naked Neck Turken Hatching Eggs

Soggy Bottom Farm

Songster
9 Years
Apr 21, 2010
Southwest Central Pa
Hello I have 12 plus 6 extras of naked neck turken hatching eggs.. These are awesome large to jumbo brown egg layers
that lay all year round for me.. I am getting 12 to 16 eggs a day and need to start selling and not setting.. In this pen
there are buff, red, black and black with gold overlay. My fertility has been 98 % or better hatch rate about the same.
Although I have great results I cant guarantee your hatch rate for shipping and incubating practices can play a major
role on shipped eggs. I do pack well to hopefully insure a safe arrival. Also some of the eggs will be a little smaller for
i have a lot of pullets that have been laying for about a month now. Any questions please ask. THIS IS A BUY IT NOW
FOR ONLY $15.00 THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING SO DONT BID JUST PM ME THAT YOU MADE PAYMENT FOR THEM
AND WILL SHIP ON WHAT EVER DAY YOU DESIRE THANKS THIS IS A GREAT DEAL ON A AWESOME DUAL PURPOSE BIRD
Please make payment to [email protected]
Thanks

Last edited:
Always thought these were so weird looking, but I'm warming up to the idea. Love the fact that they are awesome egg layers. Where in PA? I'm in State College area. How do they do for you in the winter? Does that poor naked neck need anything special done to it in the cold months? Thanks!
big_smile.png

Here in Idaho they do very well and no special needs. They lay a great egg and just about every day. About their unique look, they "grow" on you.

I culled mine down to two thinking that I needed the room for other breeds but the other breeds so far can't provide the eggs and quality that the Turkens can. They are a good dual purpose and conversation piece.

That is why I grabbed that first auction. I am going to make room for them now!

I just love them they lay all year round for me and almost an egg a day. Very cold hardy bird that needs nothing different.
They are very comical and if you mess with them as chicks they become very socialable and friendly.
Their looks are very unique and definalty the talk of my farm. I used to
have rir sexlinks, barred rocks, buff orphs but they didnt compare to the laying and eating ablity of these guys. So now
I only have blr wyndottes and these guys and my blrs dont lay anywhere near these guys.. also they dress out very nice.
I have a buyer that takes every one of these that I raise out instead of cornish meat birds. I am south of state college
near Bedford. Also a will few here and there will become broody and they can sit alot of eggs and are great moms.

Last edited:
Ok, I"m sold! $15 for the eggs plus shipping? That's a steal! I'll send payment today. Any chance we could meet up somewhere? I'm 30 East of State College.
Thanks! I'm pretty excited now!
smile.png
Hubby will flip when he sees these little guys up close! lol

Do you think the weather is going to be a bit better on shipping eggs now? I have been trying to wait until it cools off. What is your guess. I am not asking for definates just opinion.
Thanks
Rita

Got my eggs today!
woot.gif

They are HUGE! Is that the normal size of a turken egg? Wow... still can't get over it.

They arrived the day after being shipped, in perfect condition and LOTS of extras.

The incubator is ready... can't wait to get them in there! Thank you soooo much!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom