1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Name Help Needed!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by yoie, Jan 26, 2012.

1. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

I am expanding from just selling eggs to family to a little wider range. I would like to think of a name for my little backyard farm to put on the egg cartons so people will remember me. Right now I just right on the cartons Yoie's Eggs since that's what all my friends and family call me, so they remember to bring the cartons back to me. I don't know if I should just stick with the simple name or find something more professional. I am going to focus on my two flocks, Easter Eggers for blue/green eggs, and I have another flock that is just a mix of different breeds (rainbow of colors). I also live on Royal Oak Road and it sounds really pretty too! I don't know if I should have farm in my name or not we are only on 3/4 of an acre [​IMG]. I also sell duck eggs too, so I just don't know where to start [​IMG]. I thought calling myself Poultry Huggers was cute, but my DH hated it. Anyone have some ideas [​IMG]

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    you do lots of different colors of eggs? why not call yourself 'rainbow eggs farm' [​IMG]

3. theotherranch

theotherranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2011
    Rainbow Roost Eggs?

4. yoie

yoie Chillin' With My Peeps

I wan't to sure about using rainbow in the name since we have a local farm called Rainbow farms that of all things specializes in pumpkins [​IMG]

5. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    hmm.. that would pose a problem...

6. Orpingtons4U

Orpingtons4U Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 22, 2011
    Central Virginia
    How about Colors of eggs idk [​IMG]

7. Baymule

Baymule Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2010
    Northeast Texas
    What about Yoie's Colored Eggs?

8. NixNoodleNumbat

NixNoodleNumbat Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Australia
    Poultry Huggers is cute. What about "Royal Oak Farm Eggs", or "Yoie's Gourmet Eggs"?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by