Name idea for a Chick

Yesss. Naming chickens is so much fun. We have a chick with crossbeak. My husband decided on Bing Crossbeak (Bing Crosby)
I would name all the roosters Stew and the hens Dumplings.
So when they're too old to lay or produce,I can say Good Stew and Good Dumplings,slurp,slurp.

I like Smokey😅
So this reminds me of something a little funny. I think I was about 4 when my mom took in a cat from somebody she worked for. It's name was Toker. I didn't know what this meant until highschool or college. Now mind you this was my favorite cat and growing up we were always asked to write about our pets in school....

So this reminds me of something a little funny. I think I was about 4 when my mom took in a cat from somebody she worked for. It's name was Toker. I didn't know what this meant until highschool or college. Now mind you this was my favorite cat and growing up we were always asked to write about our pets in school....
😂😂hilarious

Your chick reminds me of a chick I have: lavender/gray easter egger here too (3 weeks right now). She also has a dark mark around her eye. I have been calling her "mascara chick" for the time being. I also thought she resembled a penguin too. 🐧
My "mascara chick" is a bit lighter, however, and has markings very similar of a chickadee (wild bird). Chick-adee could be this chick's future name.
Let us know what name you choose! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom