name suggestions?

kelzey

Songster
Aug 14, 2020
newfoundland and labrador, canada
does anyone have any name suggestions for this little lady? i’m absolutely horrible with coming up with them, so far i’ve only named 2/5 of my chickens. she’s pretty unique with her one wattle- i think it gives her personality, she’s very sweet also. she’s in the middle of the pecking order, if that helps with suggestions somehow
F3041EF1-E68E-4081-A2D5-5631BFC4035A.png
0956B635-B506-4344-8F6C-37350B0167FA.png

does anyone have any name suggestions for this little lady? i’m absolutely horrible with coming up with them, so far i’ve only named 2/5 of my chickens. she’s pretty unique with her one wattle- i think it gives her personality, she’s very sweet also. she’s in the middle of the pecking order, if that helps with suggestions somehow View attachment 2432652View attachment 2432654
One of my leghorns has one wattle as well! We got her from a neighbor and are not too sure why she is like that

Oh wow she really is a beauty! Can you describe her personality please? It may help with a name. Based of looks I'm thinking she looks a bit like a Florence.
she’s gotten very talkative since she started to lay- and she’s quite the little model as you can see in the pics! her favourite treats are cheerios, partridge berries and FRESH peas from the garden, none of that canned stuff :rolleyes: she’s usually the first to wander over to you to see what you’re doing and when i’m sitting outside with them she’s almost always chilling under my chair

does anyone have any name suggestions for this little lady? i’m absolutely horrible with coming up with them, so far i’ve only named 2/5 of my chickens. she’s pretty unique with her one wattle- i think it gives her personality, she’s very sweet also. she’s in the middle of the pecking order, if that helps with suggestions somehow View attachment 2432652View attachment 2432654
She looks like a Lucy or a Elsie

Back
Top Bottom