Name suggestions?

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
Well it's not looking like I'm going to find homes for any of these kittens. Most will probably get to become barn cats, it's a shame since some want so badly to be lap cats. So anyway I'm considering claiming this one for myself, but haven't been able to think of a name (I've been really horrible w/ names lately, haven't even named my rabbit I've had for a few months already). Here are some pics, it's a boy, his eyes are crossed and I think he may not see real well.
IMG_1764.jpg

(he's the one in the front)
IMG_1957.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

Any suggestions for the others would be good to, they will also need names, there are two girls and three boys total.
Thanks!

Since it looks like you are going to end up with all five, how about theme names? Pick a Shakespearean play or a movie or something, and name the kittens after characters.

I thought about theme names, and they will all need names, but my sister has named one of the females Mindy, so not sure how that will fit in! I won't end up w/ all of them, I can not care for 5 extra cats, they technically belong to my sister in law, I just thought I may claim this one to help out (I need another cat like a hole in the head). He'd be the only one that is actually mine.

I do really like the name Simon! I almost think it may suit one of the other males better though. I think I'll try it out on all three, and see who fits it best!

Thanks for the help!

I just named my pullets that are 3+ months old. I took the baby name book and looked at the pullet to decide what letter her name would start with. Then looked into the book for one that I liked.

Back
Top Bottom