Name that toe

Can we ask what ones were lost?
My best blue gold duckwing hen. The blue silver/gold duckwing rooster that was with her.
My only nice pure lavender hen. Then a blue barred rooster. Only Isabel rooster. Best lavender silver duckwing rooster and lavender barred silver/gold duckwing rooster.
So ya all very usuable birds.

My best blue gold duckwing hen. The blue silver/gold duckwing rooster that was with her.
My only nice pure lavender hen. Then a blue barred rooster. Only Isabel rooster. Best lavender silver duckwing rooster and lavender barred silver/gold duckwing rooster.
🤬🤬🤬

Why do they always take the best ones?

Testing traps. They seem a little slow. I'll buy new ones.
6l6ndu.gif

Oh, I see, so all the ones on my list. I'm a freaking jinx right now

Frick, maybe I should introduce Hamilton to your ladies since his got killed last night. He's pretty if you ignore his wing patches from those isabel genes

Back
Top Bottom