Name Your Flock! What do you call your ladies

I just call them The Chickens
hmm.png
Guess I'm not very clever! They all have their own individual names though
tongue.png

Ditto! One of mine even gets called 'Chicken' even though that's not her name. It's just easier to say in an exasperated tone than "Little Bull".

i have 3 sussex buff,s called peggy dot and ethel, 2 silkies are called fat pat and janine, for those of you guys in the usa they are all characters in a soap called eastenders, collectively they are " the girl,s "

My 8 RIRs are all named Henrietta. I've got Henrietta1. Henrietta2, etc.. I can tell them apart separately, but when together, they all blend as one. When I go to lock them up at night, I;m always searching for Number 8, no matter which one she is!

pic of the characters i named my girls after. peggy is on the left and fat pat is in pink.

dunno why she is called fat pat lol

They had this show on PBS in the US several years ago and I was totally hooked. And then PBS dropped it. I will have to search online and see if I can find it anywhere. I love that show!

BTW, Fat Pat is a great name for a chick, I think I might steal that one!

My girls have individual names, but collectively I just call them chickies or ladies. Such as "Good Morning Ladies" or "How are my chickies?" I'm not nearly as creative as some of the others are either.

Back
Top Bottom