Name Your Flock! What do you call your ladies

The waterfowl are known collectively as "The Idiots". The chickens are known collectively as "The Other Idiots." (Actually they do have individual names, but they rarely get used.)

Mine all have there own names, I call them by there names.
When I want them to come to me as group I call in a high pitched voice " where's my girls, where"s my girls, they come like a pack of wild dogs lol. To go into the pen if I have to leave, I shake a pill bottle and they run to the pen. Smart girls my birds!

All my girls have their own names, but as a flock I call them fluffybums or mummy's raptors
love.gif

LOL Mother Cluckers. Too funny!
lau.gif

Mine all have names:

Americauna/Aracauna/EE mutts:
Cheeks
Bernadette
Tamale
Farrah
Temple

Silver Spangled Hamburghs:
Phoenix
Silver
Lacey

Dark Brahmas:
Legs
Tights

Anconas:
Lane
Penney

Dark Cornish:
Darcy
Vader

Mixed Leghorn/Production Red/Something Else mutt:
Conchatta (Berta)

Mystery Chick (I think a Buttercup)
Sammy

Collectively known as The Birdies. All hens but Sammy might be a "he" because he/she was the freebie from McMurray. Time will tell.

Last edited:
My older group is "The Clan" and the newer girls "The Posse" and Rocky the Rooster(White Plymouth Rock) well he is kind of in his own little world. While he is a little slow on the uptake he is a great protector of his girls,always on duty so he is.

Collectively known as the "Feathered Garbage Disposals". My compost pile is hurting, as they get just about every scrap.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom