Name Your Flock! What do you call your ladies

My girls have individual names, but collectively I just call them chickies or ladies. Such as "Good Morning Ladies" or "How are my chickies?" I'm not nearly as creative as some of the others are either.

I call mine chick-a-doodles.
idunno.gif

I call mine "The Girls" ha ha original huh? But they each have their own names and nicknames!

Annabelle: aka: Little Teacup: Buff Orpington, smallest of the flock but in charge!

Angela: aka: Nana: Buff Orpington, she gets her nickname because she is SO sweet and loving to new birds.

Poppy: aka: Pop Pop: Buff Orpington, I honestly don't know what her nickname means but it's catchy!

Peaches: aka: Peaches Baby Chick: Buff Orpington, Notice my username? ;)

Sugar Plum: aka: Plum: Lavender Orpington, sweetest little girl you will EVER meet. She is my special baby, as I raised her for awhile as a lone chick.

Jewel: no nickname YET!: Lavender Orpington, she is gorgeous and she knows it! My show girl.

Violet: aka: Vi : Lavender orpington, lover girl

Cookie Dough: aka: Cookie, Araucna, smart and athletic! (she can fly out of her 9 ft tall run)

Muffin: aka: Loudy, RIR she gets her nickname for a reason! Loves to voice her opinion on EVERYTHING!

Fun Thread Guys!

-Peaches

My chickens all have names:

Ameraucanas
Mama
Myrtle
Emily
Beatrice (Bea)

Sex Links
Fancy Pants
Georgia
Gertrude
Esther
Alice
Millie

Barred Rocks
Henrietta
Moonlight

Buff Orpingtons
Buttercup
Sadie
Sunshine

Speckled Sussex
Clementine
Penelope
Curly Sue

Silver Laced Polish Crest
Cricket

Polish x Cochin
Maxine

Polish x Ameraucana
Gilligan

As a collective group I call them "Ladies".

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom