NameMyChicken.Com

Which name is the best for the embodiment of beauty you have observed down there?

• Mr. Noodle-Doo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mr. Noodle-Doodle

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zoohtasim

Crowing
Jun 7, 2021
Welcome to the official decision of the name of my rooster. Indeed, this act is of the utmost importance and I urge you to participate in this breathtaking phenomenon known as a 'poll' Now you might take a peek at his indescribable beauty
Screenshot_20210807_021235.jpg

@SpotTheCat @cavemanrich @Faizan Ali @Hilltop Flock @Birdsonghill
An urge to my friends to take part in this. Thank you for your cooperation. This was Zoohtasim from MyChickensAreWayyCuter TV

BYEE THIS TOOK A LONG TIME NOW VOTE -

Welcome to the official decision of the name of my rooster. Indeed, this act is of the utmost importance and I urge you to participate in this breathtalking phenomenon known as a 'poll' Now you might take a peek at his indescribable beauty
View attachment 2789078
An urge to my friends to take part in this. Thank you for your cooperation. This was Zoohtasim from MyChickensAreWayyCuter TV

He is a very handsome man indeed 😍 I vote noodle doodle. I'm very bad at naming tho I named one of my chickens "chicki minaj" after nicki minaj 😂😂

Welcome to the official decision of the name of my rooster. Indeed, this act is of the utmost importance and I urge you to participate in this breathtaking phenomenon known as a 'poll' Now you might take a peek at his indescribable beauty
View attachment 2789078

How long is the voting going to go on for?

Back
Top Bottom