NameMyChicken.Com

Which name is the best for the embodiment of beauty you have observed down there?

• Mr. Noodle-Doo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mr. Noodle-Doodle

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a bit new so -
Okay its 7 days which is a lot I didnt check, I was too busy talking passionately about the absolute beauty of my rooster
Oh, can you set a timer for the polls? (I haven’t made a poll before) I was just think of saying it ends on this day, then which ever has the most votes on that day you use as his name, if people add to the poll after that it does not really matter

I am elated to announce that the poll has ended and the mighty decision has been made while I was participating in an event called 'sleep' Sorry for my busy schedule, as you know I am busier than Chicki Minaj herself but I could never miss anything tied to the pure beauty of my rooster. So, the decision has been made by 7 elite people, and they have successfully named him 'Mr. Noodle-Doodle' I must say, this name encapsulates his true inner beauty marvelously. You can feel it in the heat of the name, the passion, the fire of his utter beauty. And that is why I would like to thank my friend SpotTheCat for suggesting this wonderful name. (By the way, Koji is cute but my Ren was cuter)

I am elated to announce that the poll has ended and the mighty decision has been made while I was participating in an event called 'sleep' Sorry for my busy schedule, as you know I am busier than Chicki Minaj herself but I could never miss anything tied to the pure beauty of my rooster. So, the decision has been made by 7 elite people, and they have successfully named him 'Mr. Noodle-Doodle' I must say, this name encapsulates his true inner beauty marvelously. You can feel it in the heat of the name, the passion, the fire of his utter beauty. And that is why I would like to thank my friend SpotTheCat for suggesting this wonderful name. (By the way, Koji is cute but my Ren was cuter)
your welcome! But Koji has complaints with the last bit
19CBCA8A-B8F3-4FDD-ADD6-3E56B6F5514E.jpeg

He is sad now

your welcome! But Koji has complaints with the last bit
View attachment 2789808
He is sad now
I am very sorry Koji. I really apologize for my actions. I did not mean to hurt you my friend. *starts crying* I will be taking a long break of 2 days off the internet to reflect on my actions. By the way guys comment down below what video you want to see next and give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel😁

- Every apology video ever

I am very sorry Koji. I really apologize for my actions. I did not mean to hurt you my friend. *starts crying* I will be taking a long break of 2 days off the internet to reflect on my actions. By the way guys comment down below what video you want to see next and give this video a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel😁

- Every apology video ever
Pictures of animals needs to be the next “video” :p

Back
Top Bottom