Naming Prom Peeps?!

Howdy BYC friends!

I've never, ever had trouble coming up with creative chicken names, but I recently acquired two chicks who I am simply stumped on! After hours of thinking not yielding result, I knew that asking you all was the best option. I need help before my head explodes!

The story behind these chicks is worth mention...
Last week I went square dancing at our local square dance club (I'm such a country bumpkin ). Anyways, it was a pretty quiet night, not a bunch of people, no challenging steps. About halfway through, my partner snuck (or so he thought, I had no trouble spotting his departure) out and didn't come back for a few minutes. When he returned, he was carrying a wooden box with a coat draped over and he had the strangest look on his face. He made his way over to me and whisked off the coat, revealing two chirping chicks! He then announced, "You're the only chick I want to go prom with!" Ok, I know, super cheesy promposal, but I was touched that he remembered that I mentioned I love chickens (I suppose I may have mentioned it more than once... or a gazillion times). Of course I said yes, and now in a few weeks I'll be off to prom, but for now I've got to focus on naming my chicks!

They are Black Sex Link pullets, about a week old now. They are absolutely adorable, super curious, and stick together like glue. So... gimme the best names you've got, I'm really open to anything!

Thanks for the help!

~ClickCluckMoo~

Eee! The Great Gatsby is set in that sort of time period... if you're a fan of the book, or even the names, perhaps you could go with Daisy, Jordan, or Myrtle?

Also, some 1920s slang/common terms that -might- work as names?
Bearcat, Blooey, Bunny, Caper, Deb, Ducky or Egg :)gig), Flivver, Hopper, Jalopey, Jane, Java, Mazuma, Meringue, Milquetoast, Moonshine, Orchid, Owl, Palooka, Piffle, Razz, Ritz, Sheba, Spiff, or Smudge?

Maybe Ish and Kabibble :p

My 1920s name suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom