nankins

where is he located? I would love to get another hen outside of the stock we have!
big_smile.png

Conservators Nankin Bantam Fowl

Conservators Nankin Bantam Fowl has a diverse breeding stock of pure bread Nankin Bantam Fowl. Breeding stock collected from Alabama, California, Oregon and Washington. Our Nankin is rose comb and straight comb free ranging flock.

Pure breed Nankin Bantam eggs $30.00 plus shipping $13.00, we also sale chicken nipples, a clean watering system for coops and brooders. 5 for $5.00 plus shipping.

Rodney & Carol Thomson
Carol's Cell 541 514-7693 [email protected]
Conservators' Nankin Bantam Fowl Hobby Farm: Chicks in Roseburg, Oregon
Ancient breed of Oldest known Bantams

I am Nankin Bantam Hatching Breeding, Nankins can be hatched in a inci with fair results, putting them under a hen improves the results, as the eggs and chicks seem to need the hen talking to them before hatching, and the care of a mother after hatching. I can ship to the West coast this fall, It is to cold to ship East and have the egg hatch. I am taking orders for Spring eggs, contact me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I ship Nankin bantam eggs and chicks in the continental US weather permitting, I flock are free range pure breed Nankin Bantams. Eggs are $20. plus $15 shipping and Chicks are $15. each, plus $15 shipping three day delivery USPS Priority Mail. I ship older chicks so you can be sure of what you get hen, roo, straight comb ot rose come. Carol Thomson at [email protected]

These are some chicks I shipped to NC in Spring 2014 now with their own chicks!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom