Napco Incubators?

theguy67

In the Brooder
9 Years
Dec 23, 2010
Hi,

I recieved a large NAPCO incubator. Like the kind commercial growers, or larger farms would use to hatch chicks. It may have been for growing bacteria??? Not sure since it also has a CO2 gage and tubeing for a connection to a bottle. Either way it would work for either purpose.

Anyway, I havent had much luck with it so I had to buy a LG. The LG works great, I had a 100% hatch rate, but the Giant NAPCO takes up alot of room, and It was given to me so I would hate to trash it. If I can get it working to where its trustworthy it wouldnt seem as much of a waste of space. Right now its unpluged and I am growing seedlings in it,but if i can succesfully maintain constant temp. I would use it for my chickens as well. Is anyone familar with these?? It is a still air, but large enough so that I could put a small fan inside and that seemed to help, but it still fuxcuated. Maybe the thermostate is burnt out??? Not sure. It appears to be very old and outdated, but if i could get it working it would be great!!

Back
Top Bottom