Nature Form Incubators?????

You must be planning on a lot of hatching! Those incubators look incredible
smile.png

I have a ton of bobwhites, Georgia Giants, Pharoah,Ringneck Pheasants, and peacocks. I've got a couple of the hova bators for backup if i need some extra space and I want to have a lot more birds. i don't absolutly have to have the big one this year, but next year i'll probably make a trip to Florida and pick one up cause i plan on keeping a bunch of stock for next year, the one I want is one of the smaller ones, but even there smaller ones still holds a couple thousand.

Quote:
Also
welcome-byc.gif

I never heard of them before. Have you gotten a price on them? Which model are you looking at? With one of those incubators you will need more than a couple of Hova Bators for a backup. I have a GQF Sportsman and it works fine for me. I can hatch 270 chicken eggs or 378 Pheasant eggs. I have 300 Pheasant eggs and a couple of dozen chicken eggs in it right now.

IMG_3072.jpg

Last edited:
yea i'm to wanting to open a hatchery, and i have a couple of hova bators, and a Dickies for backup. So when I get that Nature Form, I think what i'll do is just use my Dickies for a hatcher.

Wow! Can I come and play at your house? Your going to have oodles of chickies!
jumpy.gif

Seriously though, I've never heard of then but they look amazing.
droolin.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your plans and we would love to see some pics of your birds.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom