Naughty dog(s)

Tiramisu

Got Mutts
15 Years
May 3, 2008
PA
Well today one of the dogs decided to chew on all my tubes of oil paint. I suspect Molly who is not in the pictures got a hold of them. She did not have much paint on her, but its kind of hard to tell since shes all black. She is still in a chewing phase, just last week she chewed up a bunch of dvds. I'am sure our dane was chewing on them as well because she has more paint on her than the other dogs. It was all over the floor and couches. They were only home alone for a few hours.
We put the doggy gate up against the entertainment center now since molly has been getting dvds out of there, and I always put a chair against the desk to cover my cubby hole were I keep all my art stuff but she moved it to get the paint stuff. I guess I'll have to start putting two chairs there again.
pup.jpg

puppy.jpg

naughty puppy with paint on her face.
face.jpg

I know tama wasn't chewing on anything, he just sat in some.
tama.jpg

LOL, I know how it is. Tuna, our male, is OBSESSED with lights. As in, it's worse than crack for him. If he sees a light just once he'll be looking for another for a minimum of two weeks. DVD's? HAH! He has destroyed $100's worth, cause he figured out that if they catch the light they shine, and he'll walk around the house carrying one in his mouth until the light catches it, then he'll drop it immediately and try to pounce on the light. I'm not even joking, it's so bad that one night when a light was reflecting off the TV onto the wall he tried so long and so hard to bite the thing that he bloodied his nose.

I love your doggie's face! Such a picture of innocence....Sure....

When we got Tama our chow mix he never chewed on anything, then we got the dane and she was a chewer. She chewed on our coffe table and couches, we got rid of the table and couches-we kind of needed new couches, she got a hold of our digital camera twice luckily it only had scratches, she chewed on lots of shoes and many other things. She didn't stop chewing until she was over a year old, and then after we get a break from her chewing we get another dog, Molly, she was good at first. She did need to be potty trained, and then when she was older she started chewing on stuff. She is much more destructive than the dane was. I hope she stops soon.

Outside there is a pile of blue-green poop, I do not know which one did it.
There are now 3 piles of green poop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom