NC/VA/SC/GA Chicken Meet UPDATE: pg 15

I am really looking forward to it!!! I hope everyone follows through and really does come, shuold be alot of laughing and chicken chatter thats for sure!! Maybe the folks from farthest away can carpool? MissPrissy, I wish your plantation weren't so far away because I would love for you to be there! Raleigh is a long way from VA though, so I do understand but I hope there are just piles of us there!!
smile.png

Last edited:
I agree Scrambled.
I hope everyone shows up too.
Trisha is bringing me some soap tomorrow so I'll be sure to mention it to her as well.
I told DH what we were planning and (of course) he thinks I am crazy, but he's always thought that.
Name tags will be good and my camera will be there.

Can you just send me the name tag and I will go to MissPrissy's for lunch, and well pretend like were with ya?? Works for me, so whats for lunch MP????
yippiechickie.gif

It would be so absolutely cool if you could really come, and Miss Prissy, and Wildfly, and everyone else on this board!!! I hope as many that can come, will come and yes I'll make you a name tag, lol!!!
smile.png

Thanks for arranging this Tammy!!! ....you get hand-delivered soap?! Lucky you!!

Last edited:
Who all are bringing their spouses, SO, BF, GF or dates. My Hubby will be with me, I'm so excited, sheesh I sound like one of the Pointer Sisters.
gig.gif
I can't wait.

Quote:
Excellent idea, MD! As for lunch -

How about we make it easy and just throw a couple slabs of beef on the grill and call it done?

Last edited:
Who all are bringing their spouses, SO, BF, GF or dates. My Hubby will be with me, I'm so excited, sheesh I sound like one of the Pointer Sisters. I can't wait.

LOL! "I'm so excited..." me too and I can't carry a tune in a bucket!!! My DH will be workin on the race car as we have our first big practice of the season the following weekend, so just me, if yours doesn't go Laura, pm me and I'll come get you on the way.

Lee, I wish you and MD and Miss Prissy could come!! I sure hope everyone close enough will make the effort, there are lots of opportunities to carpool I'm certain, please, everyone try, how often do you get the opportunity to make new friends in your life?! As the Queen of Crafts (and now chickens!) says, "It's a Good Thing"!!!

Should be so much fun!! Even if you are shy and the internet is the place you feel most comfortable, please come anyway!! You will be welcomed and if I have anything to do with it, you'll be laughin your butt off in ten minutes and glad you came, so PLEASE make an effort everyone!!

Should we make a reservation Tammy, Wolfpacker? I've never eaten at the Farmer's Market Rest.

Going to keep bumping this thread so EVERYONE sees it, lol!!!​

Back
Top Bottom