NE Bantam Bantam Club Aug. 4th Brockton MA - anyone going?

these are just my thoughts and I could be way off, money. when you figure in gas prices, hotel,entry fees (yes, those are pretty cheap but if you are spending the night, you need to bring a few birds anyway). people being unsure of employment. at the spring show in maine, we had fewer birds but more exhibitors, meaning there were more people showing but limiting themselves to fewer birds. that is sort of good in that, more people are becoming interested in showing.
ANy thoughts why?

Hmmmm. . . . . I didn't realize folks traveled so far to show.

I enjoyed the show last year in the fall, NOv I think. Saw a lovely Silver spangled Hamburg rooster. About 3 times the size of my hatchery bred rooster. ANd my first view of a real cornish.

Is there going to be a fall show? I really wanted to attend the one you're talking about, but was unable. Plus, like you said the NE bantam club website is terrible. I'm also interested in joining that club if any of you have more it.

Thanks!

I contact them also, I think I will enter a few chickens to show (this will be my first) and I will have a bunch of Blue and Black silkies chicks of different areas for sale.

Yes, I have emailed the club for an entry form but they are updating the brochure and it will be available in Oct.

Back
Top Bottom