NEARLY HATCH TIME..........UPDATE page 10 they all hatched

Progress report:
2 pipped pekin bantam eggs Are pipped and while i was asleep the austrolorp eggs pipped and nearly zipped fully so i got to watch it hatch at 4 am in the morning and the arucana just hatched

Last edited:
yeah!!!!! thast great--pictures!!!!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

What I should have sais was I hope "when" mine hatch it is on a Friday night!!! SO I can have all weekend to babysit!! Mine were just put in bator staggered all in 3-4 days---

ohhhh
ill post piccys when they fluff up and are finished hatching
the arucana keep trying to snuggle up to the austrolorp and it just runs away lol

OMG OMG SO HAPPY we have our first pip. I am so eggsited i was looking in bator said man i wish you guys would just pip. Then 10 mins later i kid you not kids were in kitchen i looked in and this is what i saw. A tiny piece of the egg is off buttonly a very very tiny hole the rest of the whole is still white. I hope this is the norm i started cheaping at chick and OMG it cheaped bk and moved kids started freaking out going that is so cool. Keeping fingers crossed she makes it.

26948_p1090813.jpg

Starry who will get no sleep tonight

Last edited:
i got no sleep

so far i have 1 standard austrolorp hatch and 1 arucana bantam hatch
and 2 pekin bantams pip and the other arucana pip

Last edited:
ill post piccys when they all hatch there is 3 more to go that are taking their time

Back
Top Bottom