NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
Here is a new link on the info for the westford,ma avicultural society meeting, Chickn usally is the one who posts up for westford, so i just copeid the info to make a new thread becouse the date cant be change on the old thread.put on by ww 8-1130.Held the first sunday of every month except July and Aug.This next swap is on nbsp;And is held at the Sportsman clubMust be a member to sell. You can sign up at the swap.I got my newsletter in and it says the rest of the swaps will be held at the club.

Check the website or keep following t his thread to make sure of cancleations due the winter weathers.
neasociety.com address is Westford Sportsman’s Club 80 West St.Westford next meet is in september

Last edited by a moderator:
I have quite a few rooster looking for new homes:
2 Speckled Sussex Roosters - 3/4 Months Old
1 Cuckoo Maran/Salmon Favarolle Cross Roo- 3/4 Months
1 Beautiful Blue & Red Olive Egger Roo - 3/4 Months (Maran/EE Cross)
1 Blue Silkie Roo - 7 Months

Hens for sale:
Cuckoo Maran Laying - 2 years old
Red Silkie Hen - 7 Months (reserved)

Looking for Ancona ducks, Speckled Sussex, Marans, Laying hens

I have 4 Coturnix quails for sale $10 for all. I also have a pair of black Cochin bantam X cockerals that are a hoot to watch and would make great pets (pictured)- free.
Tammie
16448_cochinxboys.jpg

I'm considering rehoming this pair of silkies. They're almost a year old. Hen is currently molting. I believe she is a lavender splash and the roo is a blue or splash, also possibly lavender.

13729_090410_00.jpg

This meeting has been moved to Tom Dohertys home,not the westford sporstmens club.His address is 104 Providence Rd,Westford,Ma.Please tell everyone you know about the change.
In N.H.,Tony.

Quote:
Did you get a mailing or email? I usually get an email and haven't heard anything. Thanks for letting us know.

Shay Maran is 8$

Back
Top Bottom