NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

i still have 2 pairs of diamond doves for sale, a mini rex buck, 2 lion head does, and a black frizzle cochin lf hen, and i have to look at thr calander yhat by the swap to see if i will have baby bunnys ready

I may be interested in the frizzle cochin hen. What are yo asking for her and how old is she?

Hi everyone,

Just checking in on the next date of the Westford Swap. I attended once last fall and really enjoyed it. THis year I would like to sell a few things. What is a reasonable price to put on POL hens?

Hi everyone,

Just checking in on the next date of the Westford Swap. I attended once last fall and really enjoyed it. THis year I would like to sell a few things. What is a reasonable price to put on POL hens?

It's always the 1st Sunday of the month. You have to be a member to sell, but anyone can buy.

Depends on the breed of hen? On average, 15 bucks is the going rate around here.

i will have 4 ducklings, 2 pairs of diamond doves,, some cochin bantams cockerels and a few pullets, frizzled ee pullet i thought she wss a cochin bur she layed s green olive color egg she has feathrrs on her legs and feet. and some baby bunnys dwraf, mini rex with kinky fur sooo cute and velveteen x mini rex x with a lop who is smaller than a holland so adorible, more young chickens just dont know yet which ones oh a smooth showgirl

Back
Top Bottom