NEAS Meet-up's Westford ma (buy sell swap)11/4 see post #1090

They are green with orange on the head,

If any one has a all white or all yellow parakeet male for sale let me know a freind is looking.

Northeastern Avricultural Society(NAS) next meeting is Sept 9th.the second Sunday because of Labor Day.Starts at 8;00 am at the Westford Sportsmens Club on West Rd in Westford,Ma
In N.H.,Tony.

I will be bringing 2 female narraganset turkeys, 5 RIR pullets,4 buff orp pullets, 1 buff orp roo. 6 Americauna pullets , 1 White leghorn pullet.( 5 Muscovie females 1 muscovie drake. this group would make a nice started flock. beautiful colors, chocolate, lavendar. blue. black pied. lion head doe, muscovie ducklings will be 5 weeks at the swap.female button quail proven pair of cockatiels, male is white face and female is white ,white face. offspring have been white face. I jumbo corturnix female. can PM me if interested in anything before the swap.
celebrate.gif
Patty

Hello peeps, for some reason i can not edit the thread to put the new date up for the next meet, Tony posted it up, so if you cant find the next date for the meet it is Sept 9

I have some GORGEOUS Roosters.. I would really like to go to a new home vs. the pot.. But I really don't need to be feeding these guys. So if anyone wants dibs on them before please let me know.

I have 5 beautiful Cochin X Roosters. Crosses include Amerucana, Black Sex Link, Maran, and Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Also have 1 Red Silkie X rooster

3 - Splash
1 - Blue
1 - Blue & Rust

Yes,it's this sun the 9th.You should ask the people that called to join.Then they would know when the meetings are.
In N.H.,Tony.
tony it was a member who called me and told me that a couple of peaple thought it was last weekend, they were reading last years post, and i tell a lot of peaple to join the club that its a great club.

Back
Top Bottom