NEBC FALL SHOW NEW ENGLAND BANTAM CLUB SHOW SET FOR NOV 18 2012

distinctivepoultry

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 30, 2010
The NEBC will hold its annual fall show at the Middleboro National Guard Armory on Nov 18 2012. The armory is located on Elm Street just off Rt 28 in MIddleboro MA. The show is open to members and non members who wish to show Bantams chickens and ducks and large fowl chickens, There is an open show for adults and a Junior show with Junior showmanship as well.

We also have a large sale area as well as some nice raffle and auction items.

For more information contact Dave Anderson at [email protected]

Hope to see you there

Even as a non-exhibitor, this was a great show! I'm so glad we made the trip up from CT since they had a large number of entries and a fantastic sales area. We were able to pick up two of the three breeds we were looking for and, had we stayed later, probably would have found the third since there were sales birds still coming in when we left around 10:30 in the morning. Nice event, NEBC!

HI there thanks for the kind comments. There were 53 exhbitors in the open show and 23 Juniors..
It was a big show this year. There were alot of different breeds and varieties at the hsow and many many excellant looking birds.
The sale area was huge and the chinese raffle was a totally awesome great items and lots of them. We also had a silent auctions with close to 20 items in that raffle as well.

As always the kitchen was run like a restaurant al lkinds of food and snack options at great prices.

Hope to see everyone back in the spring. the first weeknd in May. The location is not set yet. so keep checking in

thanks
dave

I was highly impressed with the show and I can't wait for your next one. Please be sure to update this thread, because I have no other way to know it is happening.

HI there I wiill try to remember to next show willbe in may first weekend. locaitn maybe at brckton fair groudns not sure yet. You can always email me at [email protected]. or become a member and youll get monthyl newlstters of many poultry events in new england

Back
Top Bottom