Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Hi all! Located outside of eagle. Have barred rock for egg layers, a few Cornish meat birds, and am always looking for retired birds to feed to my dogs. We raw feed our dogs, so let me know if you are getting rid of any birds!

Hi there Nebraska Folks, I live 6 miles West of North Platte Nebraska...I have Rhode Island Reds, Araucana's, Self Blue Old English, Porcelain Fluers, Duckwings, and many others...I hope that i can get to know some of you here in my state of Nebraska...I am originally from Colorado but moved here in 2011 to be with my husband. We have just got my favorite hobby up and running this year...I love to come home to my five acre farm and see all my chickens out chasing bugs,,,,it is my heaven....

I know theres more of you out there!!!

OFFICIAL LIST (so far):

LittleMamaBigPapa
thndrdancr
Kennicuttfarms
toletiquesbysam
Riven
ruthie
Eastins Eggs
Laskaland
VComb
slightlyscrambled
TheDeacon

Gosh, theres more than I thought!!!
Is that everyone?!
This is Amanda McCleary and i am from Southeastern Nebraska

Good evening Nebraska Friends, I am looking for some Seramas....does anyone know of anyone that sells these types of birds in Nebraska? I am looking a pair...I have just started building up my bantam clan. So please if anyone has any information please pass it on to me.
Have a great evening!!!! Cluck on!!!

Oh you'll know you've adjusted to life here once you hear tornado warnings and go outside to look for it rather than run inside and hide! lol
big_smile.png
Your merchandise is awesome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom