Nebraskans Speak Up!!! NEBRASKA ROCKS!!

Hey everyone, I have 10 hens roughly 11 months old for sale. There are 7 whiting true greens, 1 whiting true blue, 1 brahma, and 1 buff orpington, all of which I raised as day old chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I am selling them at the price of $15/bird OR $10/bird if you take 5 or more. I cannot ship them, but I can deliver within 30 minutes of McCook, Nebraska. They are in lovely condition and should be very productive layers. I am selling because I'm transferring colleges and need to downsize. Please start a private conversation with me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I have 10 hens roughly 11 months old for sale. There are 7 whiting true greens, 1 whiting true blue, 1 brahma, and 1 buff orpington, all of which I raised as day old chicks from Murray McMurray Hatchery. I am selling them at the price of $15/bird OR $10/bird if you take 5 or more. I cannot ship them, but I can deliver within 30 minutes of McCook, Nebraska. They are in lovely condition and should be very productive layers. I am selling because I'm transferring colleges and need to downsize. Please start a private conversation with me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks!
Would love to take 1-2 of them. I'm here in Culbertson.

Hey Lincoln area locals. I have a greenhouse busting with tomatoes.
$2 no matter the size 4 cell, 6 cell, or larger singles, hearty, deep rooted, greenhouse grown but allowed to match outdoor temps at night, so they've been down to 35 and up to 110.
Have a fan on the 24 hours a day, so sturdy.
Fertilized, half-feed, twice a week.

Just holler.
Roma, san Marzano, Marriage San-Marzano, Large Cherry, Current Cherry, Roma, Early Girl, Better Boy, Beef Steak, Celebrity

Also have some Marigold, luffa, pumpkin on a stick and cushaw squash

Hi from Omaha! Relatively new to the site and just found this thread. The inspector came today to set me up with my permit. Will find out soon how many chickens I am "allowed." Recently found out that Omaha, does NOT specifically ban roosters...but there is legislation on the table to ban them! Please reach out to your city council members if you are in Omaha.
Additionally, the permit process is FREE...for now. My inspector let it slip that this will be changing soon.

Hey friends! I think we are finally out of below freezing temps for at least the Omaha area. I did move my chicks outside over the weekend. Low temps dipping down to low 30s. But they made it!

They seem to love their outdoors pen. They have a coop with an attached run. A secondary run that they dustbathe and scratch around in. And I am currently finishing off the Chicken Yard which is in a corner of my fenced yard. Enclosed with 6ft wood fence on 2 sides and lattice + chicken wire combo on the other 2 sides. Will be covered overhead with netting and tarps. The yard is just for day foraging.

Back
Top Bottom