Neck Feathers - Where are they! Help please!

Blu Kote can be bought at any feed store. It is usually in the horse section. It will stain everything it touches a pretty purplish color so wear gloves when applying it (it is not toxic and I can bet you will get some on your hands it happens to us all) BOSS is Black Oil Sunflower Seeds. You can get them at a feed store but the cheapest 10 pound bags I found were at Walmart. 50 pound bags at the feed store are usually cheaper when comparing the price per pound but I don't know what you have room to store.

Quote:
do you really think that? Someone's gunna order 15 extra males?

You can if you'd like
roll.png
but I'd rather stay on topic than battle about baby cocks.

sorry, but nobody ever seems to think about that

Neosporin is fine as long as there are no "caine" ingredients (novacaine, lidocaine, etc). Not good for chickens. Blu Kote is usually better because it stains the area blue so less chance of the birds pecking at a red wound. Blu Kote is also an antiseptic. I have heard that you can use Bag Balm on the area as well. It is not an antiseptic but it supposedly does not taste good so the others might leave the area alone. You can get that at a feed store or Walmart (I think) where they sell lotions.

Quote:
Okay then! Thank you
smile.png

Oh, and I made a homemade "apron" for my hen tonight and just got back from trying to put it on her. Yeah, didn't work out
lol.png
but I just made a call to a guy that might pick up my roosters tonight
wee.gif
if HE can't I know another man who will get them tomorrow
big_smile.png
My hen will finally be freeeee!

Quote:
Okay then! Thank you
smile.png

Oh, and I made a homemade "apron" for my hen tonight and just got back from trying to put it on her. Yeah, didn't work out
lol.png
wee.gif
big_smile.png

That's great!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Okay then! Thank you
smile.png

lol.png
wee.gif
big_smile.png

That's great!
thumbsup.gif

Yep
smile.png
Can't wait to get rid of 'em! Haha, then maybe I can let my hen out along with Louie and they'll stop distroying them both
wink.png

Yes! Today a man called and wanted my roosters! I met him with my Wellie (
sad.png
), Golden Commet, Barred Rock, and Mutt rooster! So now Louie is free with Tiny (ther hen) along with one of my other roosters
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom