***Need a good a home for my 9 week old EE Cockerel*** Ceres, CA. CANNOT SHIP ,NOT FOR FIGHTING

tj74roberts

Songster
5 Years
Mar 4, 2014
Ceres, Caifornia
He was originally purchased as a "pullet" and has turned out to be a cockerel. I live in town and cannot have roosters. I have called all of the feed stores around my area that carry poultry and none have space for roosters. He's kind of a silly bird and not sure how he is/will be as a flock defender. He's the low man on the totem pole in my lil flock. Please PM me if you are interested thank you.

He was originally purchased as a "pullet" and has turned out to be a cockerel. I live in town and cannot have roosters. I have called all of the feed stores around my area that carry poultry and none have space for roosters. He's kind of a silly bird and not sure how he is/will be as a flock defender. He's the low man on the totem pole in my lil flock. Please PM me if you are interested thank you.
***ABSOLUTELY NOT FOR FIGHTING!!!*** or any other cruel things people do to roosters. ANd I don't think he's be good eating cuz he doesn't have much meat!!! Pet and potential flock protector but he is still a baby and had not been proven for protection.

Back
Top Bottom