Need a good trigger sprayer nozzle for the hose. Recommendations?

Sunny Side Up

Count your many blessings...
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
Loxahatchee, Florida
I am looking for a good quality trigger sprayer nozzle for the hose I use every day to fill waterers & duck pools & clean things. All the ones I've been getting wear out and fall apart after a few months. I like a trigger sprayer because it can be turned on/off with just one hand. I also want it to be adjustable, from strong stream to fine mist.

Is there a brand/style that you would recommend? One that can stand up to frequent use? Please let me know if you do!

I've got the same problem... they usually end up leaking after a short time.

If you find one, let me know!

I was really hoping someone had a suggestion... Every summer I end up saying I should buy stock in the company that makes those things!! They just don't last. I would be willing to pay a lot more for one, if I thought it would last more than a month. I will say, I get a little longer life out of them, if I don't toss them to the ground when I am done...They definitely don't stand up to that abuse!

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone, but it would be even nicer to find quality ones we all could use! I saw one at Lowes that might be suitable, it was all metal, so there isn't a plastic handle to wear out, but it didn't have an adjustable spray. I guess it depends on how far you pull the trigger on that one, a little pull gets a wide spray mist, a hard pull gets a strong stream. But I'd rather have one that you can pre-adjust the type of stream by twisting something at the end. I don't really need the type that has a wheel with 8 different spray patterns, I generally only use 2.

Let's keep looking!

Back
Top Bottom