Favorite hose nozzle???

chickenmomma16

Crowing
11 Years
Jul 16, 2012
Buckley, Washington
What’s your favorite hose nozzle for everything around the farm? Filling waterers, cleaning equipment, washing boots, dogs, cars, watering plants… etc.
I’ve literally bought a new one every season last year and I’m DONE getting soaked trying to fill the waterers with broken hose nozzles.
Bonus if I can order on Amazon 👀 Help a chicken tender out 🫠

I catch rain in two 55 gallon barrels off my coop roof. I have a spigot in the barrels. Just run the hose to the 2 water buckets, turn on water, and fill.

This summer if it ever dries up around here I'm gonna add 3 more 55 gallon barrels and put auto fill valves in the 2 bucket waters. Let everything do it by itself and all I have to do is clean the buckets out every month or so.

I can't help with one that lasts a long time for certain, because we have such hard well water that does a number on them all.
This one is my favorite so far (4-5 months still going) mostly because the handle is SO easy to squeeze!
There's more leverage in the design... so it works for my mom's hands, and it worked for my non-dominant hand while my right was in a cast.
It also looks prettier in person.

Orbit 7 Pattern Nozzle

Do you think there's lead in hose nozzles?
I've never heard of that. We got a drinking safe hose which is nice for not smelling funny.
I'd like to minimize it if at all possible, so I also have lead free hoses.

If nothing else the brass nozzles certainly hold up well for me, the plastic squeeze types pretty much die after 1 year of use. And as I've had tendonitis the squeezing is very hard on my hands.

Back
Top Bottom