Need a loving home for our embdens - New Hampshire

sixgeese

In the Brooder
5 Years
Feb 28, 2014
My husband and I live in central New Hampshire, but will soon be moving and will be unable to take our six embdens (3 hens and 3 ganders) with us. They have been extremely pampered and loved while living with us. We need to find them a forever home with someone who dotes on geese as much as we do. They are very friendly and love to be around people (Juno can be a little "hissy" at times, but he is a bit insecure). They are paired off and at night we house each pair separately because the ganders do not like to be in the same pen/stall with each other. Otherwise, they are a family - we would like to keep them together, if possible. If you are willing to adopt our six beautiful embdens, please let us know, soon. We would like to know that their new family will care for them as much as we did over the past four years. Thanks!

I am in ky and was wondering if you would ship I love embdens and built a enclosed lake for them I would love them do you ship

Thank you, BantamKing, for your reply and kind offer to re-home our geese. We have managed to make housing arrangements locally and so are all set!

Back
Top Bottom