Need a name for a 4H group

happyhensny

Brown Barns Farm
11 Years
Sep 23, 2008
near Albany, New York
We have been racking our brains to get a name for a group I am starting. Some stats about us: 5 kids ages from 12 to 6, boys and girls, we hope to do IT ALL like poultry (of course) gardening, rabbits, crafts. Trying to think of a name that the little ones can say and spell and the older ones won't think of as too young. Ahh... the problems of motherhood. Any ideas I will greatly appreciate.

bun.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

3 groups in our country that use all sorts of small animals (bunnies, chickens, etc) are Barnyard Bandits, Playful Petz and Crazy Critters.

Barnyard Bandits emblem of a chicken with a Zorro mask on.
tongue.png

Future Feeders - I think the older kids will like that. Fussy buggers!

I am going to talk to everyone tonight and hopefully make a decision so we can submit our paperwork Monday.

We have the “Dynamites”, “Fireballs”, and “Pioneers". The township name is in before each of them. The horse club is called “Hoof beats”

Last edited:
I have written them all down and now I have to go to work- driving a school bus. Just think, getting to work in the dark, drive all those little angels around, drive them to sports and field trips the come home to drive my own around. Fun, right?

idunno.gif

Driving those little angels around. Yeah, lot's of fun and lots of responsibility to. I respect you for taking on that responsibility but, to be honest, not real envious of the fun.

Did you decide on a name? Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom