need a name for my hamster/mouse :)

stumble_n_mumble

Songster
11 Years
Nov 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
hey guys i walked into the pet store the other day and saw a cage full of hamsters.... then this lanky little nothing popped out of the 12 and it looked awful... so i asked my friend who owns the store whats up with that "thing" and well.... long story short it was a runt of 13 and it hasnt grown... anything. it was half the length and width of its brothers and sisters.... so they gave it to me haha great! now i need a name! any ideas??

18993_mouse_hamster.jpg

Stuart!

I fell in love with the runt at the SPCA about 5 years ago, adopted her and her sister, brought them home put them in IDENTICAL cage set ups, fed them the EXACT same food etc... she only lived about 6 months, her "normal" sister lived 2.5 years!

Fuzz bucket always been a favorite hamster name in our family (dont ask my daughter came up with it), but I think it looks like a Stuart Little
smile.png

lol everyone thinks stuart little!! and i hope it doesnt die in 6 months
sad.png
little bugger. hahaa. i was gonna name him Zeus or something totally opposite of what he is! hahaa!! and actually there are nipples under her soooo.... im guessing its female! haha

Back
Top Bottom