Need a place to House My Chicks Temporarily.

Meidvsalith

In the Brooder
Jun 15, 2021
Long story short my living situation has become complicated. I need a place to keep my chickens, I can provide everything: their coop, run, food, etc. I live in Rockford, IL. I prefer a place where it’s close enough that I can come see them everyday. I really don’t want to rehome my kids, so that’s the very last resort. Even then I’d probably just run away with them and we’ll live off the grid. Lol. I can pay a monthly boarding fee, hopefully not too expensive as I need to save money to move out. Or if anyone is aware of any resources that I should know about would be great. I’m proper stressed out, so any help is appreciated.

Long story short my living situation has become complicated. I need a place to keep my chickens, I can provide everything: their coop, run, food, etc. I live in Rockford, IL. I prefer a place where it’s close enough that I can come see them everyday. I really don’t want to rehome my kids, so that’s the very last resort. Even then I’d probably just run away with them and we’ll live off the grid. Lol. I can pay a monthly boarding fee, hopefully not too expensive as I need to save money to move out. Or if anyone is aware of any resources that I should know about would be great. I’m proper stressed out, so any help is appreciated.
Maybe post this in the Illinois thread if it’s still active? You could also reach out to a farm to see if you could house them somewhere there for a fee. Good luck!

Kind, age and sex of chickens would also help
2 Cinnamon Queen pullets aged 12-13 weeks. 2 Easter Egger pullets, aged 12ish weeks & 9 weeks. 1 Frost White should be a pullet, aged almost 3 weeks. 2 Cream Legbar pullets, aged almost 3 weeks. 2 Olive Egger should be pullets, almost 3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom