Need advice from Memphis folks.

PurpleChicken

Rest in Peace 1970-2018
12 Years
Apr 6, 2007
Iceland
I'll be in Memphis for a week of training in April and am considering spending an extra few days there to explore and relax. Anyone have any suggestions for fun stuff to do while there?

Thanks!

Eh- all the good stuff is on the east end of the state. Rent a car and come to Chattanooga! The Delta Queen is permanently docked here now, and it's a hotel- right in the middle of the arts district. Rock City, Ruby Falls, Chattanooga Market, ......Lovely in April
big_smile.png

Well I thought about seeing Elvis but they don't allow shovels on airplanes. I suppose I could buy one down there.

CityGirl & HappyMtn I Mapquested both of your towns to see how close you were before I made this thread. It would have been nice to get to meet both of you if it was closer.

I have a sneaking suspicion once I get back down south for a few days I'll be looking at real estate.
roll.png

Come on down! We'd be happy to have you.
Tennessee is a great state to live in. It is gorgeous, has a large variety of entertainment forms, real estate is very affordable and the weather is generally agreeable. Plus, we have no state income tax. Can't beat that!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom