Need advice please help!

No.....I treat mine as a Duck its in a brooder on shavings...It will live the life of a Duck and I will let nature take its course...
I had mine outside with the rest of the ducks but they walked all over her so i had to bring her in for now shes too little she was born on may 1st

You can put a wire separation between them...Then it won't get lonely and still be a duck...my tiny Special needs Call is helping me with newly hatched Ducklings...
This is what i plan to do but right now i have 6 adult ducks an five duck that were born may 1st in same pen separated with wire i had her with babys but they kept hurting her i have another building coming in 4 weeks then i can separate adults an babys an seperate her by herself but as of right now no room

I do wrap her leg an give her warm water baths but i would like to take her out of her bin more often but she makes a big mess lol need diapers any idea where i can purchase them

I found this info posted 4 days ago here on BYC. Hope it helps! :)

Or Steven could just message our fellow member, @kukupecpec who makes amazing custom duck diapers, even adjustable ones to grow with the duckling... :D

Back
Top Bottom