Need advice!

D100putz88

Chirping
Apr 20, 2021
Fluvanna county, Virginia
So my next door neighbor came over and we were talking about my chickens. He had a Klondike bar eating it while leaning on the run which had just chicken wire over the top. A very small piece of chocolate fell into the run and before I could grab it they got it and took off and ate it. It didn’t appear to be a big piece but you know how Klondike bars crack and fall apart. I was just wondering do I have anything to worry about? Will the ones that are it die or just have the 💩.
Thank you!!

So my next door neighbor came over and we were talking about my chickens. He had a Klondike bar eating it while leaning on the run which had just chicken wire over the top. A very small piece of chocolate fell into the run and before I could grab it they got it and took off and ate it. It didn’t appear to be a big piece but you know how Klondike bars crack and fall apart. I was just wondering do I have anything to worry about? Will the ones that are it die or just have the 💩.
Thank you!!
I would not worry about it. I tossed about a third of a chocolate cream covered pie to my hens the other day. None of them got sick.

Thank you!!
I'd worry about your chickens heading over to the nearest Quickie Mart for more Klondike bars... I'm seriously jonesing for one after just reading the words "Klondike bar". Like the old jingle sang- what would you do for a Klondike bar?

I'd put a man in the ground for a Klondike bar.

Your chickens would love some ice cream every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom