Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make him respect me

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Respect him

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (please post below)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
Nothing. This person's responses are all over the map, no offense.

And that's why I asked.

Imagine a rooster with a blue face he's not feeling so tough anymore
Okay, I don't mean to come off as rude, but honestly you're posting useless information. I can't tell if you're trying to be funny or you genuinely think it will help, but please stop and read before you post. I've seen your posts in many threads and it's always "worms" when worms obviously aren't the problem, and it can annoy some people(like me). If you are trying to be funny please make it obvious, but if not you need to stop. (But for the record if the Rooster had a blue face, which some do, it would not be able to see its own face nor would it care. :) ) But thanks anyways for trying to help - or whatever it is you're doing - and giving input, just please try and make your information as accurate and relative as possible. Mistakes in info happens but repeating it over and over can't be a mistake IMO.

It redirects the roosters attention
Ohh, I see, a distraction. Maybe next time include those details and your posts won't be seen as uninformative in many cases. Though I don't think Blu Kote would be my #1 choice - a waste of money. Water would work just as well. But also, the OP seems to be looking for a permanent solution, not just a distraction.

Okay, makes sense. What's your reasoning behind that?
images (1).png
Don't waste your time. :lau

Back
Top Bottom