Need All Thoughts Prayers Good Vibes ( I AM GETTING READY!!! )

BirdBoy88

Angel Egg
12 Years
Dec 26, 2007
Maryland
Hey everyone
smile.png

As most of you know i have been having health problems the last 2 to 3 months

i have been taking tests to find out whats wrong and i have been getting answers
smile.png

Well tomorrow evening at 4:15pm i find out my final and full test results of all my tests that i have done.. i find out whats wrong with me and then what can i do to make my health better

So i am not to worried about the results but i am still a tiny bit lol
i just wanna finally find out what is wrong with me... So i need all your good health vibes an thoughts and wishes ... so that these results are GOOD
smile.png

i will text my Twin Niki Monarc23 when i leave the doctors tomorrow and she will most likely let you all know what happen before i get home and then when i get home i also will fill you all in on what happen
smile.png

Thanks!!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Sure do hope everything is OK my friend.

Keep positive thoughts and we'll be watching for good results.

Mark, I know you have to be a little bit anxious waiting to find out. Prayer said for you. Prayed that He will remove your anxiety and give you all the direction you need to be fully healthy again.
hugs.gif

Thanks
smile.png

Only a few more hours until i finally know!
smile.png

i have a good feeling that things will be fine
smile.png

Normally i would be SO STRESSING right now about this but for some reason i am not lol

i mean yea i am wanting to know but it's not stressing me out or making me worry to death so i think those are all good signs
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom