Need another duckling for rescued duckling - Ocala

ellieuki

Chirping
6 Years
Aug 11, 2013
Hey all! Just rescued a sweet duckling - Momma never came back for her... She's doing well (slight eye infection) but eating/pooing nicely! Anyways, I really would like to adopt or buy a duckling for her... Please contact me if you are within an hour of Ocala and have/know of a duckling ..
[email protected]

Hey all! Just rescued a sweet duckling - Momma never came back for her... She's doing well (slight eye infection) but eating/pooing nicely! Anyways, I really would like to adopt or buy a duckling for her... Please contact me if you are within an hour of Ocala and have/know of a duckling ..
[email protected]
Welcome ellieuki here on BYC there is a rehoming thread and also a buy, sell, trade thread and also a Florida thread in the "Where am I Where are you" thread Bless you for rescuing this little duck hope you can find it a friend
fl.gif

[email protected]
Check craigslist Ocala, I'm sure you'll find something on there. I have a young pair of ducks that are a couple of months old for $10 for the pair and I'm within an hour from you, but mine might be too old for what you want.

Thank you for the responses!!! I found a trio on Craigslist, picked em up, and brought em home. Unfortunately, our little brown duckling passed away but he was surrounded by his new family. As for the trio, they have been quickly growing and enjoying their outside pen and inside bed,aka our shower. I love them to bits and pieces, they are an absolute joy to watch! I added some pics of them - they are @ 2 weeks & 5 weeks :)

Tina Fey

Louise

Howie

We just ordered their outside pen/Run - I'm still working on building a permeant one, bigger, to match our house!

Thank you for the responses!!! I found a trio on Craigslist, picked em up, and brought em home. Unfortunately, our little brown duckling passed away but he was surrounded by his new family. As for the trio, they have been quickly growing and enjoying their outside pen and inside bed,aka our shower. I love them to bits and pieces, they are an absolute joy to watch! I added some pics of them - they are @ 2 weeks & 5 weeks
smile.png

Tina Fey

Louise

Howie

We just ordered their outside pen/Run - I'm still working on building a permeant one, bigger, to match our house!
They are precious, so sorry for your loss. please posts pics when you get their house all finished.

Back
Top Bottom