Need Classroom incubator advice

One thing I thought was a noticiable difference between the two was the recovery after taking the top off. With the LG, after taking off the lid, it would take almost an hour to recover the temp and humidity, and then it usually had to do some adjustment. With the Genisis, recovery is about 10-15 minutes. All around it is much more user friendly.

Hi there I just finished using two Lyon incubators and both had issues with keeping the humidity at the right temperature. I have used in the past large Genesis open window and it was fantastic! I lost 14 chicks this week due to these incubators ..so disappointed. The last three attempts with the Genesis I lost only one egg!

I realize this is an old thread but I am going to be hatching eggs in my classroom i am wondering what day would be best to set the eggs.
Because I won't have access on weekends and I want to be sure the kids will see the hatch. As well as lock down needs to be on a week day.

I realize this is an old thread but I am going to be hatching eggs in my classroom i am wondering what day would be best to set the eggs.
Because I won't have access on weekends and I want to be sure the kids will see the hatch. As well as lock down needs to be on a week day.

Back
Top Bottom