need every piece of info

the 412 chicks

Songster
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
fremont
Hi im getting into turkeys and i have no clue about them and i want to learn about them. i wanna hatch and every thing so if u have any kind of info please share it with me. thank you

Quote:
Thank you so much that thread will help alot. the only question i have left is when will they start to lay?

Last edited:
my beltsvillies are all ready laying (well 3 out of 9 are) no eggs yet from my other 7 breeds, my first egg last year was march 16th!!!! I got 40 laying turkey hens!!!!!!! poults, over 700 sold,will have 1,100 more for sale (god willing) ( and a ton of work for me ) so I do count my turkey eggs before they hatch! but I won't take your money until week after hatch day!!!!!!!!!!! I built this turkey farm right in the middle of the woods shot coons and possoms ,foxes bobcats, coyotes had a black bear dig up a gut pile!! let the crows nest in the yard, they keep the hawks off the pigeons! oh yea 6 huntting dogs!!! tom!!!

Last edited:
I found this intresting, it took me quite awhile to realize, that the search that says "google" will only search BYC... If only I had know this sooner, would've saved me from asking alot of question

Quote:
Never asked anyone to spoon feed me anything. I just thought I could get some info I was looking for as this forum has helped me alot with my chickens. I do not have all day to search on this board I am not as lucky as you I guess. If you want to help me them do so if you dont then dont post anything.

I'm not trying to be mean. It will take you as long to read it if it is posted in this thread as it will to read it if you type something in the search box and read that. Asking the general BYC memebership to organize and present to you any and all information you might need in the future just seemed an unusual request to me. Sorry if I offfended you.

Quote:
Don't worry about it the 412 chicks.

What if he/she doesn't have the money to buy it? or what if she/he does have the money but not a credit card?????????? Amazon doesn't take money orders ya know sandspoultry
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:

What if he/she doesn't have the money to buy it? or what if she/he does have the money but not a credit card?????????? Amazon doesn't take money orders ya know sandspoultry
wink.png

Then you can do a search in the past messages and all the info is there and for free
smile.png
. All it takes is a little time and effort

Sharon

Quote:

wink.png

Then you can do a search in the past messages and all the info is there and for free
smile.png
. All it takes is a little time and effort

Sharon

Exactly! Its not really that hard the 412 chicks. Some people in here are providing really interesting links.

Back
Top Bottom