Need Everyone To Cross Their Fingers For My BIL. Please.

woot.gif

Awesome news.

I hope his recovery goes well and he will not fall back into the trap.

That is great news!! Not the binge part, put that he has been found and that he does know what he has to do to get clean. Addiction runs heavy in my family and it is a hard road whether you are the addict or a loved one of the addict. I pray that he gets the help he needs and manages to stay clean.

So sorry redhen. Addiction is a terrible thing.

It used t be viewed as a criminal's struggle, that only "bad families" dealt with.

WIth the rise of prescription drugs addiction and children becoming addicts, it is everywhere. It is EVERYONE'S struggle whether they want to believe it or not.

Glad he is OK.

Glad he is okay Miz Red. Sorry I am late to this thread. I've been shutting the puter down early each evening.

Glad to hear he's safe... that's exactly the scenario I was hoping for... well not HOPING, but compared to the other things it could have been... well you know what I mean!

Any word on the jerks who stole his car? Jailed yet? Police done ANYTHING?

Wow. I take a couple of days off, don't log in, and this is what happens??!

Red, I'm so glad your BIL has been found. He's lucky to have a supportive family. Y'all are in my prayers.

Quote:
Thanks again, everyone..
hugs.gif

Nope..havent heard much about the van yet...
Last we heard they were gonna try to get prints off of it and hubbys father could pick it up on Monday...
Not even sure how bad it was smashed up...
hmm.png

so... well see this week sometime.

Thank the LORD!!!! I am SOOO very happy to hear this red! This story hits pretty close to home with me, as I have a sister who is an addict....I am just SOOO glad he is ALIVE and getting help. It is so hard on the family
hugs.gif
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom