Need feedback! Working on a childrens book about my silkie chicken!

Hello! I've seen this thread before, and just to let you know, for Christmas, I bought my youngest cousins a copy of your book off Amazon!
They love playing with my chickens, and they love the book as well- they want me to get a Silkie chicken this spring, and I just might....
big_smile.png

Thank you very much for putting all of your time and effort into writing and publishing such a cute book!

Wow I'm so happy to hear that!! It's so exciting when other people enjoy it as much as I have :)

I actually got some fantastic news today about it too... the local Barnes and Noble has asked me to come visit as a featured local author and they want to sell the book in the store too! I'm like shocked.. when I started this it was just a project that I was passionate about doing. Never thought others would want to market it haha

Okay I just stumbled on this thread somehow...and now I have to go out and purchase this book. My four year old is so in love with our chickens and he loves to read. Can't wait! I hope you do an entire series of peanuts adventures...maybe even teaching some of the things chickens go through. My son thinks I am mean to the chickens when I take the eggs :) lol

Thanks again!

I hope you like it! Let me know what you think! I just took Peanut into an elementary school and read the book to a ton of kids. In all, my chicken got petted by 250 kids and he was a saint the whole time :)

Dani, this book has my husband and son cracking up laughing at bedtime the other night. Yesterday when I took my son out to see the chickens he did his normal clucking and bawking and flapping his "wings" then he looked at me and told me he needed a fuzzy butt. He said his name was peanut. It was the cutest thing. Thank you so much for such a wonderful story. Please let me know if it comes in hardcover. I would love to purchase one for his classroom at school.

Back
Top Bottom