NEED FEMALE DUCKS

HOPE'S FLOCK

Hatching
Jun 18, 2017
Hi my name is Hope and I purchased 11 ducklings from tractor supply and ended up with 4 boys and 7 girls. The males have just gotten in their curly tail feathers and I can tell I need more females. I have plenty of space for more and I work from home so I spend a lot of time with my chickens and ducks. My ducks are pets and we eat eggs. We will not be eating the ducks, but I want to keep them all healthy and happy and I do not want to have to get rid of any of my boys. I live in northeast georgia and I have scouted craigslist for weeks and am looking into other options. I would like to get at least 4 or 5 more females, preferably around 4 mths old or older. My ducks are almost 4 months old. Does anyone live in Georgia or south tennessee or south north carolina and have any ducks for sale or adoption? I can promise the ducks will be spoiled absolutely rotten as all of mine already are! thanks in advance for any assistance. Also, thanks to everyone who posts on this website. I have just joined, but I have learned so much over the past 6 months from reading various posts!

Hi my name is Hope and I purchased 11 ducklings from tractor supply and ended up with 4 boys and 7 girls. The males have just gotten in their curly tail feathers and I can tell I need more females. I have plenty of space for more and I work from home so I spend a lot of time with my chickens and ducks. My ducks are pets and we eat eggs. We will not be eating the ducks, but I want to keep them all healthy and happy and I do not want to have to get rid of any of my boys. I live in northeast georgia and I have scouted craigslist for weeks and am looking into other options. I would like to get at least 4 or 5 more females, preferably around 4 mths old or older. My ducks are almost 4 months old. Does anyone live in Georgia or south tennessee or south north carolina and have any ducks for sale or adoption? I can promise the ducks will be spoiled absolutely rotten as all of mine already are! thanks in advance for any assistance. Also, thanks to everyone who posts on this website. I have just joined, but I have learned so much over the past 6 months from reading various posts!
giving up 2 males will be the cheapest for you, and safest for the hens. If you need sexed ducks, Stromberg's Hatchery is the answer, they are a very old and reliable company. I had worse luck than you with straight run from TSC. I got 8 khaki females at $16.12 each included shipping from Stromberg's, look them up or I can get the number for you. All in perfect shape.

Back
Top Bottom